CODiM GLOVE (Medical) Non-sterile, Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Glove - Ocean Blue. Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs and Fentanyl. FDA 510(K) K200539. Patient Examination Glove ASTM D6319. Nitrile Butadiene Rubber gloves caters to individuals with Type I Allergic reaction. Non-powdered NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) is highly resistant against oil and broad range of chemicals. Quality protection with an elastic comfortable feel.
- Medical, Dental, Laboratory, Hotel, Food Industry
- Single-Use disposable
- Finger Textured
Instructions for use are on the product package.
- Distributor: CODiM - CODIFY MEDICINE
- Manufacturer: SRI TRANG GLOVES (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Lot. No. 092020 6505 0329
- ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 13485
- FDA 510(K) K200539
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D6319 Non-Powdered Patient Examination Glove.
- ASTM D6978 Chemo Tested Safe for use with chemotherapy drugs including Fentanyl
Configuration: 100 gloves/box, 10 boxes/case
Each case of 1000 contains 10 boxes x 100 pc/box.
We make sure our products are verified and vetted