Disclaimer: The Honeywell H901 is a KN95 respirator with ear loops
This is a case of 600 NIOSH KN95 respirators manufactured by Honeywell.
- The nose pad with imported sealing material, with high adhesion, soft and comfortable characteristics, reduce the constriction to nose, more comfortable
- Large internal space enhance more air circulation, provides user comfortable
These KN95 respirators have been rated according to the requirements under China's GB 2626-2006 standard.
A May 22, 2018 test conducted by the Shanghai Institute of Work Safety Science concluded that the product has
- Filter Efficiency exceeds 98% (Standard requires >= 95%)
- Inspiratory Resistance of < 100 pa (Standard requires <=350)
- Expiratory Resistance of < 70 pa(Standard requires <=250)
Honeywell is located in Shanghai, China.
Their NIOSH approval number is 84A-6973.
Intended for industrial, consumer, and commercial use.
Instructions for use are on the product package.
Case dimensions: 21.5 x 17 x 11.5 inches.
Case weight: approx. 13.8 pounds.
Each case of 600 contains 12 boxes x 50 pc/box.
Disclaimer: The Honeywell H901 is a KN95 respirator with ear loops. FDA non-medical.
The H901 is manufactured by Honeywell China Co Ltd. per the GB 2626-2006 standard. It has recently attained CDC NIOSH approval (as an N95 respirator) in the United States, but may have been manufactured and packaged prior to obtaining CDC NIOSH approval, and therefore may not yet bear updated NIOSH labeling. Therefore, it may not be suitable for your medical needs. Please read the following thoroughly before purchasing this mask:
We make sure our products are verified and vettedView Test Report