Product & Manufacturer Details
These 3M KN95 9501+ masks with earloops are available in a standard size.
They are manufactured by 3M China Co. Ltd. based in Shanghai, China.
These KN95 masks are approved for FDA Emergency Use Authorization under Appendix A.
They have been rated according to the requirements under China's GB 2626-2006 standard.
These masks are suitable for use in the following conditions
- Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging or processing minerals, silica, coal, iron ore, heavy metal, flour, wood, pollen and certain other substances.
- Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors.
- Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals
Storage Conditions & Shelf Life
- Shelf life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture
- Temperature Range: -4°F to +86°F
- Maximum Relative Humidity: <80%
We make sure our products are verified and vettedView Test Report