Product & Manufacturer Details
Best for children, the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test offers testing for those as young as two in your household.
Indication: Non-prescription home use for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for emergency use of the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test.
90 Packs/Carton, 2 Tests/Pack
Lot No. (10): 231CO20109
Expiration: 2024-01-08 with 3 month extension approved by FDA (2024-04-08)
|Packs Per Carton||90|
|Tests Per Pack||2|
|Single Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.18 × 3.19 × 0.71 Inches|
|Single Package Weight (lb)||0.13|
|Carton Dimension (LxWxH)||13.1 x 11.8 x 10.8 Inches|
Carton Weight (lb)
- FDA AUTHORIZED 15 MINS SELF-TEST The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- EASY TO USE ZERO DISCOMFORT Test can be done by inserting only 1/2 to 3/4 inch with a simple non-invasive nasal swab, easy to use, and zero discomfort. Step by step instructional videos are available in our app for easy following. (Installation of app is optional).
- FOR AGES 2 AND ABOVE The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- DETECT CURRENT AND NEW COVID VARIANTS iHealth has completed in-lab testing on several heat inactivated variant strains and the results show that iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test was able to detect the mutations.
- GROUP TESTING MANAGING VIA MOBILE APP The iHealth COVID-19 Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results when needed at school, work or event.
This test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 15 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with adult-collected nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom Onset.
We make sure our products are verified and vetted