If there's one thing we've learned from this pandemic, it's how much we rely upon our local healthcare providers.
We've also learned, sometimes the hard way, that supply is not guaranteed. Purchasing power in the form of lower prices and consistent access to critical healthcare supplies is not guaranteed for independent practitioners. We’ve had countless conversations with community clinics, family practices, dental offices and other care providers that our communities rely upon. Many times in the last year these folks were left out in the cold when it came to purchasing PPE.
As we dug in deeper, it became clear that independent healthcare practitioners pay up to 50% more than larger healthcare organizations for the same supplies - nevermind the additional hassle of being rationed on gloves or backordered on gowns. The benefits of economies of scale are simply not available to the community providers we rely upon the most.
That's why we are proud to introduce Aiden Direct - a bulk buying program, starting with PPE, designed to service independent healthcare practitioners and small medical businesses.
We strive to provide an easier, reliable, and less costly experience for buying supplies during the crisis and beyond.
How we decrease costs:
- Leverage the collective scale of tens of thousands of practices
- Bulk purchasing. Buy by the case, with a minimum purchase of $2k
- Planning means saving. When you plan ahead, that helps us optimize inventory, reduce risk, and pass savings onto you
- Optimized delivery timing means lower warehousing and shipping costs
- No reps - but our team is ready to answer any questions you have at email@example.com
How we make PPE management easier:
- Estimating your office’s needs - our Supply Calculator helps you estimate supply quantity and tells you how many months it will last
- Curated products. We’ve done the work for you to find quality, clinically appropriate, cost effective products so that you can spend your time on your patients
All in all, this program is designed to help independent health care businesses spend more time on caring for their patients and less time and money spent managing procurement.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use Aiden Direct
- Go to the Aiden Direct page: aiden.health/pages/aiden-direct
- Calculate your usage: We have a Supply Calculator to help you estimate your PPE usage based on four simple office-sizing questions (you can toggle these parameters later). When you’re done, click on the “Calculate Usage” button to proceed.
- Review your Supply Plan. Based on your practice, we start off suggesting quantities that will keep you supplied for about 3 months. Increase or decrease by the case quantity to fit your needs. To qualify for bulk pricing, we require a $2000 minimum purchase. We’ll ship your first month’s worth of supplies within a week, and will ship the remainder within 4-6 weeks. This gives you supply security, doesn’t require storage space, and lets us plan our supply chain to get you savings. You can also adjust your practice size parameters at the top of the page here - just make sure to hit the Recalculate button if you make any adjustments. One thing to note: we offer four multiple respirator (e.g. N95, KN95) options so that you can find your best fit. We recommend buying one or two models - but not all four.
- Log In to see pricing (or, create an account if this is your first visit)
- Confirm your purchase (and see how much you save vs traditional suppliers!). Click on the Checkout button to finalize your purchase.
- Save and Relax - Rest easy knowing that you’ve locked in competitive bulk pricing and that you don’t need to think about PPE for several months!