Cranberry RevoSoft® Nitrile formulation for increased comfort, softness, and fit.
Intended use Cranberry RevoSoft® CT Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves is a disposable glove product that is only applicable for examination, medical treatments, and handling contaminated medical devices to prevent cross contamination betwen users and patients, and not suitable for surgical use. Store in a dry place at room temperature. Exposed product should be shielded from direct sunlight, intense artificial light, x-ray machines and other sources of ozone.
- Color: True Blue
- Thickness palm 2.0 mils, fingertip 2.8 mils
- Rolled beaded cuff. Ambidextrous.
- Enhanced fingertip texture for superior handling and increased control.
- Ultra 300 Saver Pack reduces storage space and packaging waste.
- 300 pcs per box (Size XS - L), 250 pcs per box (Size XL) by weight.
- 10 boxes per carton.
Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs per ASTM D6978
*(Minimum Breakthrough Detection Time > 240 mins)
Tested Chemotherapy Drug & Concentration
*Cisplatin, 1.0 mg/ml
*Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan), 20.0 mg/ml Dacarbazine (DTIC), 10.0 mg/ml
*Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, 2.0 mg/ml
*Etoposide (Toposar), 20.0 mg /ml
*Fluorouracil, 50.0 mg/ml
*Paclitaxel (Taxol), 6.0 mg /ml
*Methotrexate, 25 mg/ml
*Mitomycin C, 0.5 mg/ml
*Vincristine Sulfate, 1.0 mg/ml
Carmustine (BCNU), 3.3 mg/ml
Thiotepa, 10.0 mg/ml
Warning: Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa
- Each carton contains 10 boxes of 300 pcs
- Distributed by: Cranberry USA Inc.
- Product of Malaysia
We make sure our products are verified and vetted