Makrite® SEKURA-X Surgical N95 is a vertical folded style which is more flexible around the edges and can adapt to the wearer’s facial features. Vertical fold masks fold easily when they are not in use and fit well with goggles or helmets so they are convenient for many different types of worker situations. These models have been designed to easily meet NIOSH’s stringent approval requirements for breathing resistance and filtration efficiency.
Surgical N95 respirators are examples of personal protective equipment that are used to protect the wearer from particles or from liquid contaminating the face. In addition to meeting NIOSH N95 standards, these products also pass additional testing for fluid resistance, flammability and biocompatibility. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) together regulate these respirator
- Exceptional inside filter for lower breathing resistance
- Individually adjustable plastic nose clip allows user to customize the fit for better seal and helps to reduce eyewear fogging
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for secure seal
- Neck-worn adjustable buckle design for proper fit
StandardsThis product has been tested and meets the NIOSH standard of N95. Approved by NIOSH. The main performance tests in this standard are:
- Filter Penetration
- Breathing Resistance
- Exhalation Valve leakage (if applicable)
- N95 Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply.
- Inner: Box of 40 masks
- Outer: Case of 480 masks, Each case contains 12 boxes x 40 pc
We make sure our products are verified and vetted