Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipes are manufactured by PDI. They are effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
- EPA-registered intermediate-level disinfectant
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- Effective against 30 microorganisms, including 6 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs)
- Meets CDC, OSHA, and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more!
Instructions for use are on the product package.
Configuration: 160 wipes/cannister, 12 cannisters/case
Case Dimensions: 15.5 x 15.5 x 10.5"
Case Weight: 26.3 lbs
Each case of 1,920 wipes contains 12 cannisters x 160 wipes/cannister
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
We make sure our products are verified and vetted